PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed - Curve Charcoal Grey
Your pup deserves a good night's sleep just as much as you. And, this PupRug™ Faux Fur Orthopedic Dog Bed made with pressure-relieving human grade memory foam will have him or her comfortably dreaming of chasing squirrels or playing ball with you while sleeping. PupRug™ Orthopedic dog beds are designed to give your pet the most relaxed place to sleep all while adding a luxurious element to your home's décor. Designed as a dog bed that doubles as an attractive rug we're sure you'll find the perfect style and color for both your home and your best friend.
PupRug™ Orthopedic Bed Features:
- Designed to compliment home décor with its modern plush design
- Filled with pressure-relieving memory foam that minimizes joint pain and improves a dog's health and mobility
- Ultra-soft removable and washable faux fur cover
- Multiple styles that blend seamlessly into any home décor
- Non-skid bottom that prevents moving and shifting
- Waterproof memory foam liner
- GUARANTEED not to flatten for 10 years
- Curve Small/Medium - 40" L x 25" W
- Curve Large/Extra Large - 50" L x 30" W
- Curve Giant - 60" L x 35" W
- 1 pressure-relieving orthopedic memory foam base
- 1 waterproof memory foam liner
- 1 ultra-soft, faux fur cover with non-slip bottom
Cleaning the Bed Cover:
Dog bed covers are machine washable. Unzip the zipper linings to remove the memory foam base from the outer cover. Wash the cover in cold water on the gentle cycle and hang to dry. A damp cloth can also be used to remove stains from the cover.
Cleaning the Memory Foam:
The memory foam is not machine washable, but there are several ways to clean it. To freshen it up, lightly sprinkle baking powder on the foam. This will give the foam a fresh smell. Let it sit for 30 minutes. Then vacuum the baking powder with a vacuum cleaner, which can also remove pet hair from the memory foam. To remove a stain, use a damp cloth with warm water and a small amount of dishwashing soap to rub the stain in a light circular motion. Let it sit for 10 minutes and press out as much moisture as you can without "wringing out" the foam, because wet foam can tear more easily. To dry the memory foam, leave it to air dry.
Cleaning the Memory Foam Base Liners:
To clean the liners, use a damp cloth with warm water to remove stains.
How do you ship?
We use FedEx, UPS, USPS or DHL to get our products to your door. Please make sure to input the correct address when completing your order.
When will my order ship?
Orders for the PupRug™ dog beds and PupProtector™ waterproof throw blankets are processed within 1-2 business days and shipped separately from other items you order in our shop. Orders placed over the weekend will be processed Monday (or if Monday is a holiday, the next business day). Please allow 5-7 business days to receive this product once shipped within the US.